The following is a translation from:
Quite a few people have said that the conflict over the Diaoyus (known as Senkakus in Japan) has passed the stage of oral confrontation and what follows may very probably be direct military conflict.
It is especially so as, relying on US support, Japan is obviously declaring war against China already.
Sources pointed out that they had received information that Xi Jinping, Chairman of the Central Military Commission, gave a relevant warning to a Japanese economic and trade delegation that recently visited China.
Xi specially pointed out to the delegation when he met them, if Japan kept provoking China and thus gave rise to an unstable situation, it alone has to be responsible for all the consequences.Source: qianzhan.com “China’s Central Military Commission has given clearly instruction: ‘Fight if its is appropriate to fight’ that shocks Japan” (summary by Chan Kai Yee based on the report in Chinese)
- East China Sea: What Do China and Japan Really Want? (chinadailymail.com)
- Japan secretly developing nuclear weapons? (chinadailymail.com)
- China’s hypocrisy, shamelessness and paranoia (chinadailymail.com)
- US defies China by flying over East China Sea without notification (chinadailymail.com)
- Beijing’s aggression accelerates relocation of foreign industry out of China (chinadailymail.com)
- China, Japan need dialogue to avoid ‘miscalculations’: US general (straitstimes.com)
- China threatens war in East and South China Seas (cofda.wordpress.com)
- Biden seeks to calm China air zone tension (sbs.com.au)
- Xi Jinping preparing the PLA for war: Xinhua commentary (wantchinatimes.com)
- Biden seeks to calm air zone tension (skynews.com.au)