Taiwan makes headlines in KMT-Nationalist-related corruption, KMT president hopeful Chu reportedly speaking as if Taiwan is part of China, and China “droning” up to attack.
The Pentagon reports China preparing to bomb Taiwan, saying “Preparing for potential conflict in the Taiwan Strait remains the focus and primary driver of China’s military investment,” weighing cost and benefit like a business transaction.
Russia invited China to V-Day’s military saber-rattle parade. Japan rattles their own sabers, buying Osprey helicopters from the US and being as loud about it as possible.
China slams Japan for not being sincere enough in apologizing for WWII… While Beijing prepares to start WWIII over an island half the size of Lake Michigan.
…including India, Singapore, Australia, Japan
…AP reporter in Beijing forced to retract… journalism’s inside baseball
…Chinese President Xi, Taiwan President hopeful shake hands… Why would this picture make anyone in Taiwan want to vote KMT-Nationalist?
…KMT and CCP talk shows their elitism
…This KMT-Nationalist Taiwan president (Ma) refused requests to pardon the previous president (Chen) for alleged illegal money, now he stares down the same tunnel.
…a stadium hosting a hoard of scandal now overshadows Taiwan’s KMT-Nationalist president.
…the next day…
…the next next day…
…the KMT-Nationalist 2016 hopeful.
…suggesting that the KMT-Nationalist-controlled legislature wants to keep secrets from press they don’t approve.
…Israel appearing in Taiwanese news again.
…6 billion credit line for Russia
…a bitter histoy
Source: Pacific Daily Times
- ‘We’ve Been Totally Infiltrated’ Taiwanese Say in Response to Pro-China Businesswoman (theepochtimes.com)
- Pentagon Releases 2015 Report on Chinese Military (matthewaid.com)
- Can China card work magic for the KMT? (chinapost.com.tw)
- The Battle for Taiwan’s Soul: The 2016 Presidential Election (nationalinterest.org)
- Taiwan ruling party chief heads to China for Xi meeting (sinodaily.com)
- US Fighter Jets Send Message to China With ‘Emergency’ Landing in Taiwan (tarnews.co.za)
- Xi stresses ‘one China’ in Taiwan’s bid for regional cooperation (chinapost.com.tw)
- Taiwan Legislature “Occupied/Retaken”: USA Media Ignores (chinadailymail.com)
- Taiwan Ma tax scandal could suggest prejudice, concern (chinadailymail.com)
- Analysis: Taiwan President Ma May have Sold US Military Tech (chinadailymail.com)